martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Welcome :)

Ladies and gentlemen... Welcome to Hot Chocolate at 5. It's a great pleasure for you to come and see my blog. First of all, I'd like to thank all those VIP who are really important to me (let me say... I'd like to dedicate this blog to the most wonderful person and main support in my whole life. Thanks grandma!!!) I'd also like to thank my family and friends because I've learned a lot from them and made me see things from another point of view. Also, I musn't forget my teachers with whom I've learnt and taught me the best and especially those who make me feel motivated  to continue studying English. Finally, I thank my students who have put up with me at all times, but at least I hope it's been a great help! =)

To all of you,

Thanks m8s

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario